Here at Macquarie Stem Cells we are able to perform 2 types of Stem Cell Treatments
- Adipose Tissue Derived Stem Cells
This treatment involves collection of your body fat via liposuction, it is known as the “Gold Standard Treatment” containing extremely high cell counts for most patients and providing the ability to treat multiple joints along with an intravenous injection.
- Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells
This treatment involves collection of your bone marrow via the iliac crescent. Typically bone marrow is used for patients who are lacking body fat or patients looking to treat a single joint with reduced costs.
We provide the patient with the full cellular mix obtained from both of the methods mentioned above. This is known as the
“Stromal Vascular Fraction” (SVF)
It contains multiple strands of cells inclusive of;
- pericytes – adipocytes – fibroblasts – endothelial cells
- vascular progenitorts – supra adventicial cells
- mesencymal stem cells – haematopoietic stem cells
- endothelial progenitor cells – haematopoietic progenitors
We can also perform Plasma Injections
Alternatively known as PRP or “Platelet Rich Plasma” in full terms.
This plasma can be used in 2 forms;
- To treat Muscle & Tendon injuries
The normal role of platelets in the body is to adhere to any gap in blood vessels forming a clot to block the hole and releasing cytokines to heal the damage. It is this healing power that is used to heal tendon, joint and other soft tissue injuries.
- Pre-indicative test for Adipose Derived Stem Cell response.
We have observed all of the patients treated to this date, whom have responded to their own plasma have responded to their own Stem Cells derived from body fat.
TO OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION, DOWNLOAD OUR INFORMATION PACK OR..
BETTER YET, CONTACT US!