Macquarie Stem Cells is passionate about instilling patient knowledge
We believe it is our responsibility to make sure that you are as knowledgeable as possible when it comes to your stem cell therapy treatment. Part of this is being open when it comes to answering patient questions which we are always happy to do. We have provided some common enquiries below so that any questions you have may be answered:
- Are there more risks with General Anaesthetic?
- Should I stop my blood thinners before surgery?
- How long is the procedure?
- Will I require more than one treatment?
- What is your success rate?
- How long after treatment should I see a change?
- Why do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can you please give me a brief explanation of stem cell therapy?
- Is there fee help or rebates available for stem cell therapy?
- Is stem cell therapy safe/Are there any side effects?
- What’s the difference between stromal, stem and mesenchymal cells?
- Which diseases can be treated with adult stem cells?
- Can I donate my fat to a family member or a friend?
- What do I need to consider if I’m an interstate patient?