About Dr. Ralph Bright
MB ChB FFMACC
Dr Ralph Bright practices as a Stem Cell Physician with an interest in Anti-Ageing Medicine. He was the first doctor in Australia to inject stem cells in April 2009. Since then he has continued to refine the procedures and protocols yielding greater numbers of stem cells and better results for patients. He is a founding director of Cell-Innovations, a research and development company that has developed and patented an ultrasonic cavitation method for separating stem cells from fat. This technology is now being sold to companies in Australia and around the world.
Many diseases have been treated. The greatest success so far has been with Osteoarthritis. Trial applications are being submitted to study other diseases that have shown promise in Pilot studies.
Dr. Bright has a strong interest in research and a passionate belief in the industry. He has been invited to present his work at many conferences in Australia and around the world.
You can view the map as well as all of the conferences right here.
Dr Bright received a Parliamentary Commendation in 2013 for his contribution to Stem Cell therapy and Research.
How did Dr. Bright get into the field of Stem Cells?
Dr. Bright is a member of the following organisations:
- Consortiums (AACTC) writing the Code of Conduct for Cellular Therapy in Australia
- International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science (IFATS)
- International Cellular Medicine Society (ICMS)
- Member International Cellular Medicine Society
- Member International Federation of Adipose Therapeutics and Science
- Executive Member of the Australian Autologous Cell Therapy
- Fellow of the Faculty of Medicine ACCS
- Member Australasian College of Surgery
Dr. Amita Limaye
PhD Biotechnology – National Centre for Cell Science
Master of Biochemistry
Bachelor of Chemistry
Dr. Limaye is our Cell Research Officer, she has a total of 18+ years experience in combined academic research and scientific training. Dr. Limaye is working in our practice to improve cellular protocols and set up clinical trials. Previously she has worked with many exciting new medical research fields such as;
- Determining the mechanism of immunomodulatory peptide C1 driven T-cell remodeling at Westmead Hospital
- RNA-directed Epigenetic remodeling in cancer at the Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- Unravelling the role of Tbx20 at the Cardiac Research Institute
- Worked in EpiGenie, looking at PubMed research articles relating to epigenetics. Conducted interviews with epigenetics researchers, and worked closely with the technology providers to stay on top of the most applicable work driving epigenetics-related research.
Dr. Limaye’s professional associations and affiliations
- Australian Epigenetic alliance
- Australian Association of Clinical Biochemists
- Post Doctoral Fellow University of Sydney School of Medicine Westmead Clinical School
- Post Doctoral Fellow Garvan Institute of Medical Research
Allied Health Partners
Aside from the Stem Cell Treatment, there are 2 additional components of treating osteoarthritis which are very important;
- Physiotherapy & Exercise
The best approach to treating osteoarthritis is to involve multiple professionals. This is why we are affiliated and working closely with
Abanoub Daoud – Master of Physiotherapy
B. Health Science & M. Physio
Diana Dous – Accredited Dietician
B. Science Nutrition & B. Exercise Science
We can assure best of care and follow up will be provided. Our affiliated professionals will be able to design a program that will suit every individual.